Women's lightweight compression flame-retardant (FR) Capri provides superior support and incredible comfort for an FR Capri. Engineered with our patented blend of Modacrylic, FR Rayon & spandex fabric, it's inherently flame-retardant (lasting the life of the garment), meeting ASTM D6413 (no melt/no drip) standards providing next-to-skin FR protection. Designed for comfort, support and a full range of motion, this FR Capri provides moisture management for body regulation and anti-odor/anti-microbial protection during high exertion activities. Ideal for female fighter pilots looking for an FR Capri to wear in conjunction with bladder relief devices.
- Fit: Next-To-Skin Fit
- Fabric: A patented blend of Modacrylic, FR Rayon & Spandex
- Inseam Length (Size Medium): 17.375” / 44 cm
- Outseam Length (Size Medium): 29” / 73 cm
- Weight: 6.0 oz/sq. yd / 170 grams
- Temp Range: All temps/environments
- ASTM D6413 Standard - No Melt/No Drip
- Superior Acclimate® Dry Moisture Management
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort, Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink.
- Tagless back label
- Female fighter pilots - brief can be used in conjunction with bladder relief devices.
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!!
Athletic/Tactical Fit: Designed for next-to-skin use with minimal-to-no next-to-skin layering. Fitting closely next-to-skin reduces excess space which can lead to the loss of body heat retention. Still full range of motion with unrestricted. This should be worn directly next-to-skin and layered on-top.