XGO Phase 5 Performance Fleece Pant. Constructed out of high-performance micro-diner double fleece 87% Acclimate© Dry Polyester & 13% Spandex stretch blending heavyweight warmth, superior moisture management, breathability, stretch/recovery, and antimicrobial, our warmest and most comfortable extreme cold weather garment. With Acclimate© Dry moisture management system and Ag47© antimicrobial/anti-odor, you will stay dry, comfortable and odor-free during high-exertion activities in cold weather. Construction features include Clean Seam© flat-seam technology to minimize irritation or chafing, brushed fleece next-to-skin helps trap warmth and fleece face an added layer of wind protection.
- Layer: Next-to-Skin
- Fit: Athletic/Tactical - Men's Sizing/Fit
- Fabric: Heavyweight Double Brushed 87% Acclimate© Dry Polyester /13% Spandex Fleece
- Inseam Length (Size Large): 27.375" / 69 cm
- Outseam Length (Size Large): 38.25” / 97 cm
- Weight: 8.0 oz/sq. yd / 226 grams
- Temp Range: Cold to Extremely Cold temps/environments
- 4-Way Stretch Brushed Fleece Face & Brushed Fleece Next-To-Skin
- Superior Acclimate Dry Moisture Management
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- UPF (Sun Protection) Rating - 50+
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort, Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!!
Men's Sizing/Fit - Athletic/Tactical Fit: Designed for next-to-skin use with minimal-to-no next-to-skin layering. Fitting closely next-to-skin reduces excess space which can lead to the loss of body heat retention. Still full range of motion with unrestricted. This should be worn directly next-to-skin and layered on-top.