XGO Phase 5 Performance Fleece Zip Mock. Constructed out of high-performance micro-diner double fleece 87% Acclimate© Dry Polyester & 13% Spandex stretch blending heavyweight warmth, superior moisture management, breathability, stretch/recovery, and antimicrobial, our warmest and most comfortable extreme cold weather garment. Great for layering with Phase 1 (next-to-skin) for extreme cold weather or as a standalone piece during cool weather. With Acclimate© Dry moisture management system and Ag47© antimicrobial/anti-odor, you will stay dry, comfortable and odor-free during high-exertion activities in cold weather. Construction features include Clean Seam© flat-seam technology to minimize irritation or chafing, brushed fleece next-to-skin helps trap warmth, fleece face added layer of wind protection, shoulder yokes to improve movement while reducing friction/irritation, under-arm gussets added for even more flexibility, zipper “garage” cover to reduce possible under chin friction/irritation, chest pocket for small items and elastic thumb loops to cover hands or aid in layering.
- Layer: Next-to-Skin or Standalone
- Fit: Athletic/Tactical - Men's Sizing/Fit
- Fabric: Heavyweight Double Brushed 87% Acclimate© Dry Polyester /13% Spandex Fleece
- Body Length (Size Large): 30” / 76 cm
- Weight: 8.0 oz/sq. yd / 226 grams
- Temp Range: Cold to Extremely Cold temps/environments
- 4-Way Stretch Brushed Fleece Face & Brushed Fleece Next-To-Skin
- Superior Acclimate Dry Moisture Management
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- UPF (Sun Protection) Rating - 50+
- Rolled Shoulders and Under Arm Gussets - Increased Mobility / Reduced Irritation.
- Chest Pocket For Storage Of Smaller Items
- Zipper “Garage” Cover Eliminating Irritation Under The Chin When Fully Zipped
- Accessible Elastic Thumb Loops For Added Support When Needed For Layering.
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort, Extra Length (Body), Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!!
Men's Sizing/Fit - Athletic/Tactical Fit: Designed for next-to-skin use with minimal-to-no next-to-skin layering. Fitting closely next-to-skin reduces excess space which can lead to the loss of body heat retention. Still full range of motion with unrestricted. This should be worn directly next-to-skin and layered on-top.