As clearly stated in the US Army Field Manual, "Cold is a far greater threat to survival than it appears. It decreases your ability to think and weakens your will to do anything except to get warm. Cold is an insidious enemy; as it numbs the mind and body, it subdues the will to survive. The cold makes it very easy to forget your ultimate goal—to survive." Our MultiCam®performance watch cap/helmet liner is constructed to have a brushed fleece next-to-skin. Utilizing Clean Seam® flat-seaming to provide a comfortable contoured next-to-skin fit that fits close to the head both but does not constrict. This watch cap can be worn as a standalone piece or comfortably under a helmet. Pair with our heavyweight neck gaiter for added warmth and protection.
- Layer: Next-to-Skin
- Sizing: One Size Fits All
- Fit: Contoured Fit
- Fabric: Heavyweight 87% Acclimate© Dry Polyester /13% Spandex Fleece
- Weight: 8.0 oz/sq. yd / 226 grams
- Temp Range: Cold to Extremely Cold temps/environments
- 4-Way Stretch Brushed Fleece Next-To-Skin
- Superior Acclimate Dry Moisture Management
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- UPF (Sun Protection) Rating - 50+
- Ear Protection Against Elements
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort, Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- Licensed MultiCam®
- 100% USA Made & Berry Compliant!!!
MultiCam® is a registered trademark of Crye Precision LLC.