The DBL3-P combat shirt is designed to be an ideal training combat shirt that incorporates high-performance functional fabrics while adapting to a multitude of environments. Constructed with features like knitted sleeves - reducing weight while increasing mobility/breathability, built-in elbow/forearm protection requires no need to insert elbow pads help warfighters worry less about their gear and more about the mission at hand. Aimed to contour to the body with a full range of motion and unrestricted movement while adding breathability, moisture management, and antimicrobial/anti-odor.
- Layer: Next-to-skin (ideal under vest/plate carrier) or Standalone
- Fit: Athletic/Trim Fit
- Weight: 8.5 oz/sq. yd / 241 grams (Sleeves)
- Weight: 4.0 oz/sq. yd / 114 grams (Body)
- Fabric: Sleeves - 86% Acclimate® Dry Polyester / 14% Spandex
- Fabric: Body - 100% Acclimate® Dry Polyester
- Sizing: Body Length (Size Large) - 31” / 77 cm
- Sizing: Sleeve Length (Size Large) - 35 1/2" / 90 cm
- Temp Range: Mild to Hot temps/environments
- MultiCam® Sleeves - UPF (Sun Protection) Rating - 50+
- Tan 499 Body - UPF (Sun Protection) Rating - 35+
- MultiCam® Velcro patches (both arms)
- Accessible zipper storage sleeve pockets (both arms)
- Stretch woven elbow and forearm patches for added support against elements
- Ag47® Anti-Microbial Protection
- Superior Acclimate® Dry Moisture Management
- Rolled Shoulders and Under Arm Gussets - Increased Mobility
- Zipper “garage” covers zipper eliminating irritation under the chin when fully zipped
- Clean Seam® Next-To-Skin Comfort, Extra Length (Body), Durable, Breathable & Won’t Shrink
- Tagless back label
- 100% USA Made & Berry Comp
MultiCam® is a registered trademark of Crye Precision LLC.
Men's Sizing/Fit - Athletic/Tactical Fit: Designed for next-to-skin use with minimal-to-no next-to-skin layering. Fitting closely next-to-skin reduces excess space which can lead to the loss of body heat retention. Still full range of motion with unrestricted. This should be worn directly next-to-skin and layered on-top.